Monday, April 28, 2014

Blog Reflection


           I displayed writer’s voice in several places in this post. One example is “She is in the book for a very short time in the beginning but you get to learn a lot about her.” This statement displays writer’s voice by helping me explain my opinion. This makes my opinion stand out more in my writing, causing a reader to pay more attention to it. Voicing my opinion is a large factor in this form of writing because it is almost like a kind of argument.

            I also use diction and syntax techniques in this blog post. I use mostly low or informal diction in this post. This was used to help me keep the attention of the reader. Using lower diction helps you to stay focused on the post for a longer amount of time. For this post I also use medium length sentences. This helps me elaborate on an idea without losing focus on the main point.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, good job on getting the posts to an decent length. It probably would be an good idea to try to post 1 or 2 posts this week and 1 or 2 more the week after that. Don't get discouraged! If u do, just think that if u do nothing, time passes and, u will have more BS to deal with than what u had to do before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you did use voice and that made your writing better.

    ReplyDelete